Re: Where to buy pfc caps?

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Look for Motor Run Capacitors in any major electronics catalog.  Digikey,
Newark, Mouser, Allied, Arrow....  An industrial supply catalog like
McMaster-Carr and Grainger is also likely to carry them.  A decent local
electronics shop, too, should carry them.

Mark Broker,
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group