RE: Manometer

Original poster: "Ralph Zekelman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gridleak-at-bluemarble-dot-net>

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 10:04 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Manometer

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>
Mercury is 13.6 times heavier than fresh water.

Ralph

Does anyone know what the relationship between inches of water and
actual
pressure in PSI is?  I know what it is for mercury, since altimeters and
barometers commonly use it, but I can't find any info on water.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Details of my "Hyperbaric Gap" and Tesla coil are at:
http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle