Re: Moderator note - e-mail filters...

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

I just checked and Ken is indeed still on the list.  Spam filters.
I wonder if we could become an EMSP -- email service provider.  Perhaps
web access, don't know about that for sure, but something where we can
provide unfiltered email.

Chip