HV wire

Original poster: "Clara Marie and Encil by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <encil-at-foxinternet-dot-com>

To the Tesla list:

Hey, I just found the "new" Tesla list e-mail address.
I have been sending my e-mails out to the old address.
And I thought Chip had me on "filter."

I have a small supply of high voltage stranded copper wire.
Short pieces, eleven runs approximately twenty-five feet long,
that were left over from a job we just completed.
The wire is new and in good shape, but it is just the
ends that are left after the wire was cut to fit.
Better too make it too long than come up six inches short.

The wire is labeled:

TUF-HIDE  '98  "OP"  GTO-15
15000V  14 AWG  105C
(UL)  REV  8/99  E135239

If any one would like to have a piece, I will be glad to share.
Just let me know how much you need and I will cut you off a
piece.

We hope your day is Sunny and Warm!!

Clara Marie and Encil