Re: Lightning on the Lawn aka Midwest Teslathon & Car Show

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

D.C.,

Are you going to be bringing anything to show off??  I was looking forward
to seeing "big bruiser" last year, but it wasnt complete :(  I would really
like to see a truly LARGE coil in action (since ive never seen any other
than my own 6-7 feet of spark).  And im sure others would too.  Is it even
possible?

Also, is the setup indoors or outdoors?

Hmmm, it sounds like a rather large crowd, do you think there are any
safety issues?  OR is the 'public' not allowed in certian areas?

Any more details on how the event will be setup?  IS it still going to be
more of a 'lets-get-together-and-share-ideas' event, or is it more of a
'show'?  Im just wondering what to expect, and maybe to figure out, what to
bring.  Is a small SSTC going to be impressive up against R. Scott
Coppersmith's twins?  In my opinion, i dont care to impress anyone outside
of the tesla community anyway, so it really doesnt matter anyway.

I look forward to it!

Steve Ward