Re: FW: Can't get the List

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Hi Ken, All -

I am still not receiving emails. John Couture was kind enough to forward
some selective emails my way, of which I received this one. My ISP is
Netzero and is under the umbrella "United Online, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNTD)", a
leading provider of value-priced Internet access through its NetZero, Juno
and BlueLight Internet consumer brands.

Although I can post to the Tesla List, I cannot receive from the Tesla List
(I'll never see this message). Juno is very tight on security and fraud.
I'm sure Terry is correct that these ISP's have installed new filters and
the Tesla List address has been added to their "filter out" listing.

I have contact Netzero, who forwarded my problem to

Natalie Wolf
Security & Abuse Dept.
NetZero Customer Care
http://www-dot-netzero-dot-com/support

This department obviously is involved with filtering. Natalie replied and
asked for the following:
-------------------------

Please contact the administrators of the domain from which you are not
receiving mail and ask them to send a copy of the delivery failure notice
to abuse-at-netzero-dot-com. Also, please ask them to provide us with the
following information:

1.    The IP address from which these messages are sent
2.    The sender's e-mail address
3.    The number of messages sent in one connection

I forwarded this to Terry, Terry forwarded to Chip. I don't know where
things are at the moment, but have requested the status. It appears this
particular situation is specific to United Online Netzero, Juno, and
Bluelight. When the list is again allowed through, I expect all those
affected will start receiving emails again. However, I would not rely on my
requests to fix this. Everyone facing this issue should let the ISP know of
your problem.

Take care,
Bart