RE: FOR SALE : 70kV X-Ray Transformer with X-Ray Tube

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Very nice website and presentation.
What is the exploding material you shown under your Cockroft-Walton
multiplier set-up??

The Captain