From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 2:53 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Source for different colored (gas) NEON Tubes

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I've booked my new PlasmaSonic SSTC for a variety of events this coming
fall (work events, Society of Women Engineers,
various high schools, and some others) and as well as having an audio
modulated SSTC which is really cool, I'd like
to display some neon tubes with the variety of different colors.

Does anyone have a good source for these.  I always see everyone has
these small 1ft-2ft red, blue, green tubes etc...

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

The Captain