Re: Son of Wavetek 27XT

Hi Steve,

When I blew my 27XT up and could not get another, they suggested the
37XR.  However, the ranges were not as good on it.  The 27XT had very wide
ranges for all kinds of stuff but the newer one has fairly limited
ranges.  I didn't get the 37XR since I was not sure it would be as
good.  We'll have to wait till someone actually gets one....

Cheers,

         Terry