Wavetek LCR55

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

I had it backwards.  It's Wavetek LCR55.  It has one range that is 200 uH
full scale so this should be quite accurate.

It also measures inductance down to 0.1 uH and capacitance to 0.1 pF.  This
meter costs $152.95 which is a bit expensive but is very reasonable for this
quality of measurement.

I ordered one to have it here for our Cheeshead Teslathon on Sept. 6th.  The
local car club is really getting into this so it should be a terrific event.
We expect well over 1,000 people to turn out.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913