From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 3:21 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Calculating E-Field of SSTC or Tesla Coil

Hi,

Bart and Paul's programs are probably even more accurate!  We are getting
to the point where the programs are so good we can't measure the "error"
accurately anymore.  Just about any small thing can shift tuning 1%!!

I have to admit, I no longer actually "check" Fo anymore.  I just use the
programs since I know they are right.

I think the problem of "calculating" Fo is "solved" :-))

Cheers,

          Terry