RE: PlasmaSonic SSTC Final Parts List release

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

 > Aloha Captain,
 > How can I reach you for the below information?

dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

 > Is the below technology and board used for RIFE or alike
 > system or plasma
 > speaker?

Not sure what RIFE or alike system is.  More like a plasma speaker or
can be used strictly as SSTC.

 > Any User's Manual?

Not yet, but might start a small one if I have time.  You should be
pretty familiar with this stuff.  Although I will
help you with questions related to the board, you should already have a
familiar knowledge with electronics and how these
things work.

 > Cost?

About one month too late.  All boards are already sold out.  Sorry.

The Captain

 > After testing the PlasmaSonic SSTC, I have finalized the
 > parts list and
 > updated the webpage accordingly.
 >
 > All new information including corrections for the board are here:
 >
 > http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil15.htm
 >
 > Enjoy!
 >
 > The Captain
 >

 > Ciao!
 > Jocelyn Duquette, Wholio Inc, COO
 > 112 E. Rockwood Blvd, #12
 > Spokane WA
 > Tel.: 509-747-3784
 > Email: <mailto:jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com>jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com
 > Creating Together a future without pain and
 > disease!<?xml:namespace prefix
 > = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
 >

 > Do you Yahoo!?
 > <http://us.rd.yahoo-dot-com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.co
m>Yahoo!
SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software