RE: Differential voltage probes 2

Hi Richard,

Note my other post were a single 150MHz amp does that differential stuff on
chip ;-))  With single small 5000V SMD resistors now available, we might be
able to really push this thing up into the MHz.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DiffProbe11.gif

Also note that the inputs are "open" here for your uses too ;-))

Two things we probably won't have in that case are pots and range
switches.  They would just be "complex impedances" at RF frequencies.  We
would have to keep the signal paths very small and very short.  Everything
would be surface mount...

Finn is also hinting that he could do boards if needed ;-)

I also plan on having one hook to the thing with a scope probe which solves
all the impedance matching to the scope and adds another level of protection.

Probably time to stop talking, and start really working on it ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry