the slide choke of wonder!

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello all
So I got this slide choke inductive ballast. During tonight’s 5 minute
Jacobs ladder test
running my 15/60 nst… yes the core did heat up.
But only the threaded rod that the steel rods are bundled around got hot.
And not even that hot. A very extended run (say 15min) might heat it up a
lot. But then it would take more time to heat the HOLE core. Under a much
greater load to the core will obviously heat up faster but this still needs
to be tested as to how fast.
So far so great
Still love this thing!
Read you later