Re: Need a variable-speed 2hp or greater AC motor for serious gap drive

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Available right out of stock from WW Grainger Co.  both Dayton and G.E.
brands available.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.