Re: HV Disease

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

 > When my wife says what I'm building contains nothing practical, I just ask
 > her how practical that Art Latchwork thing she's been working on for over a
 > year.
 > That kind of puts things in perspective.
 >
 > Dan

	Well maybe, but at least around here men and women don't think the same
way.  I've never gotten anywhere with a logical arguement!  In spite of
that my wife tolerates the miscellaneous noisy and dangerous activities
around here; might not if she understood the reall possibilities better.

Ed