Re: primary clip questions

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Adam,

My 4" coil uses flatcopper ribbon for the primary.  The clip for tapping
the coil was made from some brass shim stock folded in half.
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org/~mark.stolz/4inch/4inch.html

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX