Re: 2003 UK Teslathon

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Great pictures and website, Steve.

Do you know if anyone has posted a large gallery of this event.  I'm curious
to see more detailed pictures of the coils including pictures showing the
builders themselves.  Always good to
put a face on these people you frequently discuss and converse with on the
list.

Thanks

The Captain