Re: Solid State Plasma Tweeters

Original poster: "Jocelyn Duquette by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Please keep me in touch. I am very interested in replacing all speakers w/
solid state plasma speakers.

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz "

Anyone ever try building some solid-state plasma tweeters?
I'm looking to build some prototypes which would most likely run around 1MHz
or higher. The SSTC topology would
be similar to what we are using now, but with vast improvements. I'd like
to get a frequency response of about 5kHz up to 50kHz. Could be an
interesting project.

The Captain

Ciao!
Jocelyn Duquette, Holio Inc., COO, Program, Marketing & Eng. Mgr
112 E. Spokane, WA 99202
Tel.: 509-747-3784
Email: jocelyn-at-arf.co.za (company) or jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com (backup)
Bringing People Back to Themselves!  We are Energy, understand it, know it,
use it & evolve with it.