Re: Rotary Spark Gap, the rpm's, and horsepower

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

It is not necessary to have a lot of HP in your SRSG.
It is only necessary to have an rpm or 1800 or 3600.
It is nice to have a well made SRSG but in my humble opinion many of the
ones you see on the net are over designed. I like Terry Blake's propeller
design despite the controversy over its safety. I think the design is good
and simple. I also dig the compactness of it.
Do you have a small 3600 rpm motor? And can I buy it?

Read Read Read!
And this is where to start
http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/tesla.shtml

read you later