Re: Tesla Museum - Belgrade

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 6/16/03 4:22:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Original poster: "Nebojsa Kovacevic by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <morfeus-at-eunet.yu>
>
>73
>
>Hello everyone!
>
>After some time, there is again a web page of the Tesla Museum in Belgrade
>on <http://www.tesla-museum-dot-org>www.tesla-museum-dot-org . We are preparing
>some things to show in a few months if our luck holds. It yet has to be
>filled with the data, on which everyone here are working on intensively. A
>chance for everyone who haven`t had the opportunity to see it, to do that now.
>Any comment or suggestion appreciated.
>
>Special thanks to Brian and Terry on their help.
>
>Regards,
>Nele

Nele,

Nice web site.  I did not have any problems with the site except the pages
are a little slow to open because of lots of detail involved in their design.

Ed Sonderman