Re: Luxtrol D2500 and D6000 Dimmers (Correction)

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

  Hi All,

I started in on attempting the D2500 modification and found that the
Powerstat 1156D brush is 1/8" longer and the T plate is narrower than what I
thought.  I'm removing 1/8" from the inside of the brass holder with a
Dremel cutter.  A drawing is at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/brshmod.bmp

David E Weiss