Re: Very nice High Bandwidth 75MHz HV Probe on EBAY ! ! !

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Sulfur Hexaflouride (SF6) might work as a suitable replacement for the
freon.  We have a tank of it in our lab.

You might have to contact Tek to get the right pressure requirements.

We can calibrate it up to 270 kV DC with our large multiplier power supply.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913