NST toastmaster

Original poster: "WIZZARD . by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pbobyk-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Now that I have damaged a few NST's I am being quite cautious.
I have seen claims that a NST should last 50 years and other claims of
seven dead before switching to PT or Pig. BTW the Terry filter works great,
when it is constructed properly:-)

I can only run my coil for 5 minutes before the outside of the NST becomes
uncomfortably warm.
15Kv/30mA. Is there a recommended duty cycle for using these?

Dwight, Ontario
Canada

_