RE: Bundt Pans and Toroid Construction

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

I like this idea you're going with, as it may better
work within my budget.  Any particular brand and size
of cookware that you prefer?  Will the current formulas
for calculating it's capacitance work without mods?
Enquiring minds want to know.