Re: Attracting Lightning

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

 > Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

 > It is a work of art, and doesn't have to have any "practical" application:
 > from the web site: "The Lightning Field, 1977, by the American sculptor
 > Walter De Maria, is recognized internationally as one of the
late-twentieth
 > century's most significant works of art."

HahAh, sure it is, I got a letter from my bank today stating they're one of
the best in the world. I need to go celebrate now.

 > I've talked to someone who stayed there.. it's one of those places where
you
 > sit and absorb the changing environment.  He was quite impressed.

After burning hundreds of dollars to sit outside, you'd better convince
yourself you're impressed.

KEN