Re: TC-safety

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Heh. somehow I think you'd be in more danger from o-zone build up from UV,
or from the UV itself
Tho, currents though the carpit could be bad as a small arc could set fire
to something, however, thats the only real known hazord with TC currents
leaking around though objects, aside from mabey the odd "ouch!" type shock
(Not the 'Omg, someone call 911' type of shock)
You might wanna consider moveing it outside as the fire dangers are rather
real, tho you'll probley have to retune for outdoor use (the topload
becomes slightly less)