RE: DRSSTC -- EMI scope problems

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I need help with a solder joint now... ;-)

The Voltage on the IGBTs was from the collector of the
top IGBT to the emitter of the lower one. It was the +
and - supply voltage. I think it is fake too. I put a
20 volt zener in there to clamp it, but it didn't
clamp the ringing, so it must not be real.

At this point I think I am going to get ready to add
the secondary, and start turning the variac knob.
Maybe I will prepare some more graves in the silicon
graveyard ;-)

=====
Jimmy