RE: Richard Quick Video

Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

>Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>
>
>Hi,
>
>I don't remember Richard Quick as having any video tapes?  Richard Hull,
>however, has 60 tapes!!
>
>http://www.tfcbooks-dot-com/mall/hull.htm
>
>Cheers,
>
>         Terry

Richard Hull's videos are great...particularly the ones on his magnifiers.

Quick had a tape he shot sometime back around '95 or so (?) showing his
pig-powered 12"  coil.  He built it based on some TCBOR work, and using a
large diameter topload got some very nice 100+ inch sparks out of the
thing.  Nowadays there are also a lot of mpegs and such of coils on the web
for anyone who has not seen one in action.  I have a couple on my own site
(no 100+ inchers yet, but some decent six footers out of a six inch classic
coil setup).

Zap!

Charles Brush
http://www.VoltNet-dot-com