Re: Why pole pigs are rare in Europe

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I thought the idea of HV distribution was to reduce line
loss? It would seem to me that LV distribution at 220v
would introduce quite a bit of resistive line loss..
especially for higher current services..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen