Re: blowing fuses: troubles with a new system

Hi Gerry,

It gets into shielding the fancy electronics from the Tesla coil's E-fields
and then going to AC motor control stuff.  Pretty complex considering that
normal SRSG stuff works pretty well for gap timing.  Of course, a full
feedback thing would be COOL if that is what you are into.  "I" know a lot
about the shielding part.  I also have a lot of test equipment to work
things out with.

Of course, the real thing that caught my eye is that you live in Fort Fun
like "I" do too ;-))  I am at 641 S. Loomis.  We should meet up.  Not to
many active coilers in town, but Denver has monthly high voltage
meetings....  Chip (the Tesla list owner) is in the Broomfield area and
Bill Limieux in Denver is rumbling about making a new giant coil ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry
         terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net