RE: Differential voltage probes 3

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

At 20:30 28/06/03 -0600, you wrote:

>Terry, I predict that just as we now have audio TC transmission we will
>have future video TC transmission with this new found wide bandwidth.  It
>only takes 6-8 Mhz bandwidth for video.

Sorry, but transmitting 6 MHz bandwidth on a carrier of a few hundred kHz
is forbidden by communications theory. To make it work you'd need to
operate at about 50 MHz. You can make VTTCs that operate at these
frequencies (the "secondary coil" is just a metal rod) but I don't really
see the point. When you use audio modulation, the sound comes out of the
plasma. For video, you would need a TV set to receive it. Unless you found
something in Tesla's top secret papers :D

Steve C.