RE: Desktop Bipolar Coil

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>

John F. -

This is what I mean by nonsense engineering when using random TC spark
outputs. This possibility also occurs with other engineering systems. Your
spark 36 inch length can be real, however, the exact watt second input to
produce this spark cannot be determined and the spark length should not be
compared to other spark lengths with an assumed same watt second input. Keep
in mind that the random spark length also has a random watt second input for
that particular spark. With most engineering systems random outputs can lead
to over unity energy.

For example -

7500 x .03 = 225 watts

John Freau equation -

    spark inches = 1.7 sqrt(watts)
                 = 1.7 x sqrt(225)
                 = 25.5 inch spark

John Freau 36 inch spark -

    watts = (inches/1.7)^2
          = (36/1.7)^2
          = 448 watts

    unity eff = 448/225
              = 3.96 = 396% over unity energy

It is amazing what you can do with numbers using random sparks!

This is the penalty that coilers must pay for using random TC spark lengths.
Hopefully, in the future TC spark lengths and watt second inputs will be
better defined.

John Couture