RCA Modulation Transformers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I just acquired a nice large RCA modulation transformer which I plan to use
to modulate my plate voltage on my dual 833A
VTTC for audio modulation.

The input side of the transformer has the one center-tapped winding which
the audio modulated push-pull tube circuit is fed into.
The output winding is where the plate voltage (now modulated) would wire in
series with.

However, there are three additional contacts (possibly another center-tapped
winding) on the same side of the output side but smaller in
size than the output modulated winding.

Anyone have an idea of what this winding was for???  This thing must be 70
years old at least, so I'm very doubtful any datasheets could be found on
this thing.

Thanks

The Captain