Re: Swordlike RF Envelope (Oscilloscope)

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Yes, I dont think the SSTC arcs can compare to mine.  When i was running my
VTTC, i was really in awe.  The sparks formed a perfectly straight channel
and each spark was in the same place (maybe .25" difference!).  It was just
like one streamer in stand still!  So, i get up and walk up to the thing
and just started gazing at this plasma right before my eyes (literally
about 10" from my nose!).  For some reason it just captivated me!  It was a
very surreal moment.  Think about it, there is this thick popping tendril
just sitting a few inches from you face, and it wont do anything to
you!  The sparks were so straight, they would not change their path to even
give me a nice zap to the head!  It was really incredible how tame yet
powerful the sparks are.  I wish everyone could experience what i did.  Im
sorry, but my current SSTC does not compare!

Steve Ward