Re: Any coilers in Seattle, WA?

Original poster: "Dan Strother by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dstroth-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I live in Kent, WA and currently attend Highline Community College. I had
often wondered how many people around here were interested in tesla coils
and whatnot.. Right now I only know one other person in real life that has
built one. Anyone else? ;)

Dan