Cap size for arsg?

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi everybody,
I am currently in the design phase for a PT powered coil. It will probably
be a while before I can actually build the thing (money among other things)
but it can't hurt to dream right? =D I was just wondering whether or not
the primary cap value stays the same for an arsg. Could I simply use an LTR
cap using the same (resonance * 1.5) equation using the wintesla
reccomended value for a static gap? Or is it something else? Thanks again!

-Chris