RE: RSG's

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

A SRSG used a sychronous motor which is synced to the line voltage 50/60Hz.

A ARSG typically uses a universal motor which changes speed according to the
voltage applied to the motor.

Dan