RE: Successful SSTC Audio Modulation - SWEET!

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I have a section on my website devoted to the SSTC audio modulation.  The
only thing updated so far are the schematics
I've used for it.  The rest (including pictures, videos, etc...) will
gradually be put on there when I get the time (which is currently being
spent on a top secret project to be revealed later this summer in Rochester)

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil6.htm

The concept is very simple and the implementation even more simple.

The Captain