RE: Toroid question and HV Disease

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Oh no!  BEWARE OF THE HIGH VOLTAGE DISEASE ! ! ! !  It may destroy rational
life as you
know it.  I was bitten by the bug last May and now one year later I have
already built
(4) Conventional Coils, (3) Solid State Coils, (1) Vacuum Tube Coil, 500kV
Marx Generator, 60kV
Cockroft-Walton Multiplier, (2) Rotary spark gaps, 3kW Tesla Controller,
Staccato Board Controller,
and one STATE OF THE ART MAME ARCADE EMULATOR complete with 100W Stereo
Audio System!

Oops sorry.  Thats the other side of the disease.  Wanting to "show-off"
your achievements!

Welcome to the club. May large sparks be within your reach.

The Captain