Re: Toroid question and HV Disease

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Someone has to find a cure. I have even gone as far as to throw every high
voltage related item that I own in the dumpsite. The next day I back at the
dumpsite digging out all of my stuff. That was a year ago. Now I just lock my
second bedroom door, and give the key to my fiancee. She keeps me out of that
room, and away from high voltage for the most part during the semester.
However,
during break I have such a hard time letting it go again. Anyhow, I agree with
Dan. Beware of the bug!

                                                              Richard