Re: Cap size for arsg?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I think i have about 16 turns on the primary.  Yes, you are correct.  Since
you are usuing a higher BPS, it takes less time for the capacitor to charge
to some specific voltage.  Although
the energy per bang is less, the bang rate is much higher.  There is a happy
point in there between bang rate and bang size, but I still haven't got the
specifics down yet.

Dan