Re: Tube Coils.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I agree.  I was running my SSTC today trying some audio modulation with
200VDC input at about 1.5kW and I was getting nasty burns from touching my
chassis controller which was about 10 feet away.  I mean real nasty.

60kW????  Being in the room with a thing running at that power would be the
same as touching your pole transformer primary voltage!  Downright extremely
hazardous.  Might as well
stand right in front of an open waveguide radiating the same power.

The Captain