Re: electrical properties of acrylic

Original poster: "Resonance Research Corp. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

In a high performance coil we always run at least one circular flat 1/4 inch
acrylic plate approx 5-6 inches down from the top end of the tube.  In some
coils we actually run two insulation plates.

I actually saw one of Wysock's coils (model# 9) break down internally so I
know it can happen.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
E11870 Shadylane Rd.