Re: metal spinning success

Original poster: "Resonance Research Corp. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Antonio:

I'll pass along a neat trick.

If you tig weld together or solder the halves the biggest problem is to get
a smooth surface.

Wetsand the joined pieces with dish-washing detergent using ample quantities
of the detergent.  This works even better than wet-sanding with water.  We
have used the aluminum oxide paper to do the cutting on a standard long
bench type sanding machine.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
E11870 Shadylane Rd.