Re: VTTC Stacatto Boards - Taking Payment now.

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi Dan,all,

The PCB's are ordered... But regarding "Silkscreen / Solder Mask ":
can somebody enlighten me: I know the meaning of silkscreens in original
printmaking (not TC related). And I imagine what might be a solder mask.
But I have no idea, what might be the advantage to have the 2 for a limited
number of special staccato PCB's. Anybody can help (please excuse my
ignorance)?

Cheers,
Kurt