Re: static gap voltage

Original poster: "Resonance Research Corp. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics available at your local large library
has tables for spark gap distances between needle points and also sphere
terminals.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
E11870 Shadylane Rd.