Re: "ring terminal" use in tesla coil

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Yes.  I use them on all my connections, however I solder them, not crimp
them.  For the larger ring lugs (such as 6AWG, 4AWG, and larger), you'll
find it
easiest to use a propane torch to solder the ring lugs.

The Captain