Re: the mini tesla

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

You're probably better of with the 7.5kv NST.  The MOT will require an
external ballast, and add some other complexities into the system.
The 7.5kV NST is very straightforward and a much easier solution.

The Captain