Re: Various questions was: Re: potential transformer for sale?

Hi Matt,

At 11:38 AM 3/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I thought Lahkovsky MWO "healing coils" were deemed quack-medicine sixty
>years ago and that medical quackery was O.T. like "free energy".
>
>Matt D.

This is a "fuzzy" topic.  "Medical" devices using Tesla coils are well
documented at that famous site:

http://www.electrotherapymuseum-dot-com/

While "we" certainly can't entertain how to cure anthrax with a Tesla
coil.  We can help people with the actual "building of the Tesla coil" part
for those that wish to try.

We can help with all that primary coil, spark gap, tuning stuff....  But,
when it comes to how to modify DNA with high voltage, they're on their own
at that point ;-))

Basically, we can help people build Tesla coils, whatever the end use.  Of
course, getting a Tesla coil to work in that "end use" is "their" problem
in many cases ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry